Operabase Pro Artist offers artists an unparalleled visibility to casting directors|
The artistic administrators of opera houses around the world use Operabase on a daily basis for casting operas, and for researching and contacting artists.
Details of your current and future performances are automatically updated by Operabase from the season information sent by hundreds of opera companies and festivals. An Operabase Pro Artist subscription allows you to enrich this basic information, and put more information at the fingertips of the casting director:
In addition, your performance schedule will appear from September 2003 online instead of September 2009. We will also update past season, if you can provide us with the necessary information.
- a portrait picture, which will appear regularly on the first page of Operabase
- 4 stage pictures or production pictures
- the updated repertoire (which will appear in the Casting Tool used by more than 200 opera professionals)
- 5 future roles/works (which will also appear in the Casting Tool)
- a biography in multiple languages
- links to YouTube or similar video and audio pages
- direct contact details (or for your personal assistant, etc.)
It's quick and easy to subscribe, and it costs just 100 Euros a year.
Opéra de Monte-Carlo|
...an excellent service, of great use to all of us who work in Opera
It has become an indispensable tool ... we use use it constantly
...an enormous range of information at your fingertips...
Washington National Opera
...of immeasurable help ...
Den Norske Opera
...the most reliable websites on artists and casting
What has been so useful is the accuracy of the information
Opéra national du Rhin
...complet, efficace... régulièrement mis à jour
Opéra de Nancy
Nous utilisons Operabase quasi quotidiennement
Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie
A very useful and complete tool indeed, I use it regularly, many times a day
Royal Danish Opera
...we use the information on a daily basis... wonderful tool
...one of the most useful services the internet provides... I use it almost daily
Welsh National Opera
our number one resource; the first place we turn... absolutely invaluable. We use it all the time